Sunday 12 April 2015

Jesus, I trust in you

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You






O Jesus, eternal Truth, our Life, I call upon You and beg Your mercy for poor sinners. O sweetest Heart of my Lord, full of pity and unfathomable mercy, I plead with you for poor sinners. O Most Sacred Heart, Fount of Mercy from which gush forth rays of inconceivable graces upon the entire human race, I beg of You light for poor sinners. O Jesus, be mindful of Your own bitter Passion and do not permit the loss of souls redeemed at so dear a price of Your most precious Blood.

O Jesus, when I consider the great price of Your Blood, I rejoice at its immensity, for one drop alone would have been enough for the salvation of all sinners. (...) Oh, what immense joy burns in my heart when I contemplate Your incomprehensible goodness, O Jesus! I desire to bring all sinners to Your feet that they may glorify Your mercy throughout endless ages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Save Eric McDonald

Prayer Request:

Immaculate Heart of Mary-Pray for us
Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Eric McDonald

With all my heart, I ask for your prayers for Eric McDonald-Pray for God’s grace and mercy to be with him.
Pray for Eric McDonald…Pray for his conversion to true faith in Jesus Christ

"Heavenly Father, please bless and protect my friend Eric McDonald.Please open his eyes to see Jesus Christ.May he come to know Jesus, to love Jesus, and to have saving grace in and through Jesus Christ.I pray that Eric will have all the mercies and graces that he needs to experience the joy of salvation in the name of Jesus Christ...Amen
Scared Heart of Jesus, have mercy on Eric
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for Eric
St Michael, the Archangel, bless, protect, and help Eric
Jesus, Mary I love you. Save Souls…”