Thursday 24 January 2013

Colourful "Clergy" strut on the Catwalk??!

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends!
Alleluia! - Now, worship me!

Just when I began to believe that Fr. Aidan McNutty was a figment of my imagination, a report in the Daily Telegraph carries hope that I might yet be reprieved from any possible accusation of an overactive organ within my cranial aperture. 

The Daily Telegraph carries the latest in Anglican church attire; especially for female clergypersons. Apparently, these female parsonesses do not take too kindly to the traditional black garb, and desire more colourful and luxurious ware. 

Ah, the glories of the mini-skirted parsoness! Is she perhaps on the way to the
confessional box to hear someone's "confession"?
The Telegraph reports that these persons modeling the attire are indeed members of the Anglican "clergy". 
I love your adulation so much, I'm back again!
Bless you, my children (could this be Fr. Aidan McNutty!?)
All still shots courtesy The Daily Telegraph, 2013.

2 comments:

Jeannie Holler said...

WOW, this is SCARY!

Freyr said...

I remember attending a showing of Fellini's Roma with some friends. We had been arguing about church vestments and during the ecclesiastical fashion show segment my friend leaned over and said "I rest my case." This is not a figment of your imagination but Fellini's, who managed to pull it off much more successfully than these twits.